support the royal saltworks
THE PLACE WHERE EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE
Contribute to/support an ambitious project in development for a unique place.
In 1982, the Arc-et-Senans Saline royale (Royal Saltworks) was included on the UNESCO World Heritage list. Designed by Claude-Nicolas Ledoux (1736-1806), a visionary architect in the Enlightenment period, the Saline royale site is a rare and an exceptional example of industrial architecture history.
What makes the Saline royale a unique monument in the world is its architecture, history and rehabilitation. And today the site welcomes all audiences.
Let’s share a common ambition for the Royal Saltworks’s future.
> Regional ambitions
To make the Royal Saltworks a meeting place for regional audiences thanks to diverse cultural and artistic proposals.
To make the Royal Saltworks a place of assets for project leaders in Bourgogne and Franche-Comté, through its collections, equipment and proficiencies (event, garden, European projects, UNESCO).
> International ambitions
To make the Royal Saltworks an inescapable heritage site in Europe:
– by the richness of its cultural proposals (architecture, 18th century, industrial history, gardens)
– by its place of residence at the heart of this heritage
– by its renowned artists-in-residence
> Projects to support
> Royal Saltworks’s assets
– An exceptional historic monument, the 1st industrial architecture in the world registered on the UNESCO World Heritage.
– A label of « Centre culturel de rencontre » (Cultural Center of encounter) by the Ministry of Culture.
– An experienced team of 50 collaborators.
– 130 000 visitors per year, 6000 conference delegates and 4000 clients in the hotel.
– A place of residence dedicated to support artistic creation and scientific research.
– An accessibility from Paris, Lyon, Dijon, Lausanne, Geneva.
– A network of cultural and educational high-level partners internationally.
> A gratifying partnership
+33 (0)3 81 54 45 15